Jaivik Tokri Organic Black Rice 1kg
- Black rice is a rich source of iron and Vitamin E and is prevalent in South East Asian Cultures.
- Black rice has one the highest levels of anthocyanin antioxidants, even more than blueberries.
- The anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants content in this rice is higher than in any other type of Indian rice.
- Black rice has got 9.1 grams of protein and is also high in fiber - 4.7 grams per 100 grams.
- Black rice contains high amounts of nutrients compared to white rice, but both are costlier than brown and white rice.
Jaivik Tokri Organic Black rice is a range of rice types of the species Oryza sativa.Some of which are glutinous rice. Black rice is also known as 'Forbidden Rice' in Ancient China since only those belonging to the upper class could afford to eat it.black rice is the highest in antioxidant activity and contains more protein than brown rice. As such, eating it may offer several health benefits, including boosting eye and heart health, protecting against certain forms of cancer, and aiding weight loss.