Jaivik Tokri Organic Wheat Grain Premium (1482) 1kg
- Whole-grain wheat is rich in insoluble fiber, which is concentrated in the bran.
- Wheat is relatively poor in many vitamins and minerals compared to whole-grain wheat.
- Wheat accounts for a large portion of people’s food intake, flour is regularly enriched with vitamins and minerals
- Whole-grain foods are good sources of B-vitamins, vitamin E and protein, and contain more trace minerals and dietary fiber than enriched grain products
- Whole grains contain protective antioxidants in amounts near or exceeding those in some fruits and vegetables. They also provide some plant-based antioxidants not found in other foods.
Jaivik Tokri Organic Wheat Grain Premium Wheat is a grass widely cultivated for its seed, a cereal grain which is a worldwide staple food.The many species of wheat together make up the genus Triticum the most widely grown is common wheat. Wheat Grain may be a good source of iron, thiamine, niacin, calcium, and vitamin B6, in addition to the above nutrients. Whole wheat may be a decent source of several vitamins and minerals, including selenium, manganese, phosphorus, copper, and folate.