Jaivik Tokri Organic South Indian Delicious Combo (Cumin 100g, Coriander Powder 250g, Turmeric Powder 250g, Red Chilli Powder 250g, Rai 100g, Arhar Dal 1kg, Rice Flour 1kg)
- Jaivik tokri Organic Rai have a faint spicy odor. It has a rich nutty flavor which adds taste to all kinds of preparations.
- Coriander or dhania as it is commonly known features as an ingredient or a garnish frequently in Indian cuisine.
- Cumin seeds are extensively used in culinary practices in India and other Asian, African, and Latin American countries.
- Jaivik Tokri Organic Rice flour is a form of flour made from finely milled rice. It is distinct from rice starch, which is usually produced by steeping rice in lye.
- Haldi is every Indian household's go-to fix for a variety of health problems.
Cumin seeds are extensively used in culinary practices in India and other Asian, African, and Latin American countries. Javik Tokri Organic Cumin seeds has quite a strong flavor and so only a small amount of it is enough to provide them with a powerful punch. Coriander or dhania as it is commonly known features as an ingredient or a garnish frequently in Indian cuisine. Unlike most other spices and herbs, all part of coriander, including leaves, stalks, and dried seeds, are used in cooking. Rai not just stimulate the taste, but it has digestive, laxative, circulative stimulant & anticeptic properties too. The regular consumption of mustard, in any form, brings the desired benefits that are needed for the normal functioning of the body. Rice flour is a common substitute for wheat flour. which causes irritation in the digestive systems of those who are gluten-intolerant. Rice flour is also used as a thickening agent in recipes that are refrigerated or frozen since it inhibits liquid separation Rice flour is made up of micronized rice grains, which retain their essential carbohydrates and proteins. Unlike pure rice starch: rice flour contains approximately 78% starch and 7% protein. Its incredible list of healing properties include antioxidant, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory. Turmeric contains antioxidants that prevent free radicals from damaging the internal organs of the body.