Jaivik Tokri Organic Rice Flour 1kg (Pack of 3)
- Rice flour can provide you with a good amount of fiber, which is essential for all types of diets. Thanks to its high fiber content, it can lower cholesterol, improve blood sugar levels, and help with digestion.
- Rice flour is entirely gluten-free. Therefore it’s an excellent option for those who are gluten-intolerant or for those who suffer from Celiac disease.
- Rice flour, especially the brown rice flour variety, is an excellent source of fibre, which not only improves digestive health but has also shown to reduce cholesterol levels.
- Rice flour and rice water also act as conditioning agents and protein treatments for hair.
- It helps to remove acne and pigmentation spots, then you can bring rice flour to your rescue.
Jaivik Tokri Organic Rice flour is a form of flour made from finely milled rice. It is distinct from rice starch, which is usually produced by steeping rice in lye. Rice flour is a common substitute for wheat flour. which causes irritation in the digestive systems of those who are gluten-intolerant. Rice flour is also used as a thickening agent in recipes that are refrigerated or frozen since it inhibits liquid separation Rice flour is made up of micronized rice grains, which retain their essential carbohydrates and proteins. Unlike pure rice starch: rice flour contains approximately 78% starch and 7% protein.