Jaivik Tokri Organic Red Rice 1kg (Pack of 3)
- Red rice is rich in iron and vitamin B6.
- The Vitamin B6 in it helps to balance the formation of serotonin and red blood cells.
- Red rice controls blood sugar levels and helps in the production of DNA.
- Per 100 grams, red rice has seven grams of protein and two grams of fiber.
- This rice also helps in giving you balanced energy levels.
Jaivik Tokri Organic Red Rice is a variety of rice that is colored red by its anthocyanin content. It is usually eaten unhulled or partially hulled, and has a red husk, rather than the more common brown. Red rice has a nutty flavor. Compared to polished rice, it has the highest nutritional value of rices eaten with the germ intact. Red Rice is rich in iron and vitamin, which together help in the production of RBC (red blood corpuscles) in our body, which is considered as an essential element for good skin health. The antioxidants in the rice may help in fighting free radicals, which protect our skin from premature ageing.