Jaivik Tokri Organic Premium Basmati Rice 1kg (Pack of 2)
- Basmati rice is available in many varieties with varying costs. It has two versions, white and brown
- A cup of basmati rice has 20 per cent more fiber as compared to any other Indian rice
- Basmati rice also has low Glycemic index and is safe for patients suffering from diabetes
- This rice also helps in giving you balanced energy levels
- It has a unique aroma which is due to the presence of a chemical called 2-acetyl-1-pyrroline in it.
Jaivik Tokri Premium Basmati Rice "derives from Sanskrit (Vāsmatī), literally meaning "fragrant". Basmati rice is believed to have been cultivated in the Indian subcontinent for centuries.This type of rice is grown and exported by those from the Indian subcontinent.Eating whole grains like brown basmati rice is linked to a lower risk of heart disease. Whole grains help to reduce blood cholesterol levels. They also help to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, a risk factor for heart disease.