Jaivik Tokri Organic Masoori Rice 1kg (Pack of 3)
- This allows it to have more nutrients, vitamins and minerals as these are mainly found in the germ part of the rice, which is removed in white rice.
- More nutrients as it has the whole grain unlike, white. Brown rice has the germ, bran and endosperm.
- It Helps weight loss or maintain fitness. This rice variety is fat-free.
- Mansoori rice is If you eat more than one cup of rice, it may provide up to 10%. The recommended daily intake for Vitamin C is 90mg for men and 75mg for women.
- Its antioxidant is responsible for protection against damage from the free radicals.
Jaivik Tokri Organic Mansoori Rice also known as half-boiled rice, is a hybrid rice variety that is a combination of sona and masoori rice strains. It is mostly grown in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Karnataka; whereas basmati is mainly grown in the Northern parts of India like Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, etc.Sona Masuri is a lightweight and aromatic medium-grain rice which is the result of a cross combination of the rice varieties Sona and Mahsuri.