Jaivik Tokri Organic Jowar Flour 1kg (Pack of 3)
- Sorghum flour contains nutrients that may help reduce inflammation and balance blood sugar levels.
- Sorghum Flour is one of the best sources available for dietary fiber.
- Sorghum contains a wide variety beneficial phytochemicals that act as antioxidants in the body, such as tannins, phenolic acids, anthocyanins, phytosterols and policosanols.
- It is gluten-free, rich in fiber, great food for diabetics, source of protein, packed with essential minerals, promotes the health of bones, helps you lose weight, preserves the health of digestive system.
- Sorghum has been found to be an excellent substitute for wheat for people that are either intolerant or deciding to enjoy a gluten-free diet.
Jaivik Tokri Organic Shorghum Flour are unrelated to wheat, so they are suitable for those with celiac disease or a gluten intolerance.This gluten free flour has been used to create pancakes, porridges, beer and flatbread such as jowar roti in India. It can also substitute for other grains in cakes, cookies, breads and muffins. Due to its mild taste and smooth texture, sorghum flour is a great choice to replace wheat flour in sweet breads, cookies and more—although keep in mind you’ll need to include a binder such as xanthan gum.