Jaivik Tokri Organic Dudhi
- The bottle gourd is yellowish-green in colour and usually in the shape of a bottle. The vegetable has a white pulp, with white seeds embedded in the spongy flesh.
- 100 g of bottle gourd contains 15 calories. 100 g for the edible portion contains 1 g fat.
- Its water content is 96%. It is low in saturated fat, cholesterol, high in dietary fibre, Vitamin C, riboflavin,
- zinc, thiamine, iron, magnesium and manganese. Bottle gourd is rich in dietary fibre, both soluble and insoluble. It promotes weight loss.
- The vitamins, minerals and dietary fibre in lauki keep the body well-nourished Drinking a glass of bottle gourd juice in the morning helps in treating grey hair.