Econbioroots sunflower seeds 100g (Pack of 2)
- Sunflower Seeds are rich in Vitamin E which has antioxidant properties that helps keep chronic ailments at bay.
- Sunflower seeds are rich in dietary fiber that keeps the stomach satiated, eases digestion of foods, and curbs excessive hunger Bouts and hence aids weight loss.
- They help to build up the body’s immune system to be strong.
- It is the go-to food for a clear and glowing skin as it promotes skin health.
- Due to its high magnesium contents it is a great detoxifying agent.
Sunflower seeds are popular due to their presence in trail mix, multi-grain bread and nutrition bars, Mueslis as well as for healthy snacking straight out of the bag. They are rich in healthy fats and beneficial plant compounds and numerous vitamins and minerals. These nutrients may play a role in reducing your risk of general health problems and promotes over all good health. Sunflower seeds are technically the fruits of the sunflower plant. Sunflower seeds have a mild, nutty flavor and a firm but tender texture. They’re often roasted to enhance the flavor, though you can also buy them raw. Even though they are tiny in size but they loaded with a large number of nutrients. Sunflower seeds are abundant in Vitamin E which is an excellent antioxidant.