Econbioroots Raw Pumpkins Seeds 200g
- These seeds make a great vegan source of omega 3 fatty acids.
- Pumpkin seeds can prove invaluable in helping you meet your daily nutritional needs instantly.
- These seeds can be used as a garnishing on your deserts, soups, salads etc.
- These seeds are ideal healthy snacks because they make you feel full thus reducing your appetite.
- Due to its high magnesium contents it maintains a good bone health.
Pumpkin seeds are an edible seed roasted or eaten raw. They are said to be a healthful snack. These seeds are rich in protein fats, vitamins and minerals including magnesium and zinc. These seeds are a little power house of multiple health benefits. These seeds are considered as a good source of PUFA and antioxidants. The high contents of magnesium ensure a swift metabolism that aids in weight management and maintenance of overall health.