Econbioroots Certified Organic Raw Flax Seeds 200g (Pack of 2)
- Flaxseeds contain a group of nutrients called lignans which possess powerful antioxidants properties.
- Adding flaxseeds to our diet helps promote smooth bowel movements and improve digestive health.
- Consuming flaxseeds keep us full for longer time and help in managing our weight.
- They are well known to accelerate the metabolic rate of the body aiding in the weight loss.
- Flax seeds are high in Omega 3 fats.
Flax seeds are plant-based foods that provide healthful fibers, fats and antioxidants. Flax seeds are found in a plethora of contemporary foods, starting from crackers to frozen wafers to oat meal. Eating flaxseeds daily helps us maintain our overall health accurately. Flaxseeds are said to be a super food as it loaded with an array of health benefits. Flaxseeds are a good source of nutrients as they contain Omega-3 fats, fiber etc.