Econbioroots Certified Organic Raisins 150g (Pack of 2)
- Raisins may play a part in preventing anemia. They contain good amounts of iron, copper, and vitamins that are essential for making red blood cells and carrying oxygen throughout the body.
- Raisins are also a good source of antioxidant compounds.
- Raisins contain polyphenols, which are antioxidants that may protect the cells in the eyes from free radical damage. This may in turn help protect the eyes from eye disorders, such as age-related macular degeneration and cataracts.
- Antioxidants may help keep the skin cells young and prevent damage from aging cells. Raisins also contain valuable nutrients, such as vitamin C, selenium, and zinc. This combination of nutrients and antioxidants may be a helpful addition to a diet that focuses on creating good skin health.
- Raisins themselves make a quick and simple snack throughout the day. People can use them as a topping for yogurt or cereals, and they can also include them in many other products, such as baked goods, trail mix, and granola.
Econbioroots Raisins are simply dried grapes.These shriveled, bite-sized morsels of sweetness offer a healthy snack and burst of energy. Turkey produces the most raisins, followed by California. It is the top dried fruit eaten in the U.S., and they're popular globally as well. Raisins are a delicious ingredient used in a variety of foods, from sweet bread and desserts to savory dishes found in cuisines throughout the world. While you might need to plump raisins up before adding them to a dish, they're one of the easiest dried fruits to prepare.