Econbioroots Certified Organic Dry Fruits Combo 450g (Almonds, Cashews & Raisins)
- Almonds contain vitamins, minerals, protein, and fiber, and so they may offer a number of health benefits. Just a handful of almonds approximately 1 ounce contains one-eighth of a person’s daily protein needs.
- Almonds contain calcium, magnesium, manganese, copper, vitamin K, protein, and zinc, all of which contribute to bone health.
- Organic cashew is grown in a natural manner without the use of pesticides, herbicides, insecticides which degrade the quality and taste of the nut.
- 40 grams of organic cashew nuts contain approximately 98% of copper, 34 % of phosphorus, 33% of manganese, 29 % of magnesium, carbohydrates, vitamins and other minerals.
- Raisins may be a simple way to help keep the digestive system healthy. Raisins contain helpful soluble fibers, which give body to the stool and help it pass through the intestines easier. This may help improve digestion and promote regularity.
- Raisins may play a part in preventing anemia. They contain good amounts of iron, copper, and vitamins that are essential for making red blood cells and carrying oxygen throughout the body. "
Almonds are nuts loaded with nutrients. They contain fats, proteins, and carbohydrates. The benefits of almonds are many as they are a good source of minerals like calcium, magnesium, phosphorous and potassium. Almonds provide vitamin E which is a potent anti-oxidant. Almond skin also has flavonoids which have anti-oxidant property. We call cashews ‘Kaju’ in India. They are mostly used in sweets and that is distributed during festivals and loved by children. Cashews can be found in your local markets all year round and have always been a special addition to food recipes. Raisins themselves make a quick and simple snack throughout the day. People can use them as a topping for yogurt or cereals, and they can also include them in many other products, such as baked goods, trail mix, and granola.