Jaivik Tokri Organic Whole Wheat Flour Regular Grain 1kg (Pack of 4)
- Wheat flour may be a good source of iron, thiamine, niacin, calcium, and vitamin B6, in addition to the above nutrients.
- Whole Wheat Flour is rich in phosphorous which is a major minerals which works closely with calcium to builds our bones.
- Whole Wheat Flour is rich in vitamin B1 which is essential for glucose and metabolism.
- Whole Wheat Flour contain fair source of iron which helps prevent Anaemia
- Wheat Flour helps in activity of our enzyme in our body that helps produce in Vitamin A.
Jaivik Tokri Organic Wheat Flour is a grass widely cultivated for its seed, a cereal grain which is a worldwide staple food.The many species of wheat together make up the genus Triticum the most widely grown is common wheat. Wheat Grain may be a good source of iron, thiamine, niacin, calcium, and vitamin B6, in addition to the above nutrients. Whole wheat may be a decent source of several vitamins and minerals, including selenium, manganese, phosphorus, copper, and folate.