Jaivik Tokri Organic Buckwheat Flour 1kg (Pack of 2)
- Buckwheat is rich in fiber. Dietary fiber is a type of plant-based carbohydrate that the body cannot break down during digestion.
- Buckwheat is also a good option for weight management.
- Buckwheat may improve heart health, promote weight loss, and help manage diabetes. Buckwheat is a good source of protein, fiber, and energy.
- Buckwheat can play a valuable role in controlling blood sugar levels.
- Buckwheat is very good source of iron which is prime nutrients in blood required the carry oxygen and other nutrients to all parts of the body.
Jaivik Tokri Organic Buckwheat flour is a variety of gluten free flour obtained by grinding the seeds of the buckwheat plant. Buckwheat flour has a slightly sour flavor and it is often processed with the addition of wheat flour in order to temper the taste. Buckwheat flour is often used in pancakes, waffles, blintzes, crepes, muffins, and soba noodles.